The Robotic Welder training course is designed to give the candidate the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge on welding technology by equipping him/her with the skills to manage all aspects of a robotic welding operation including design and programming of the welding task, safety and troubleshooting of the welding operation.
The course also serves as a foundation to more advanced robotic welder training by SAIW partners.
The course will consist of the following:
- Practical axes of RW Systems
- Co-ordinate Systems in Robotic Programing
- Structure of Welding Systems
- RW Programming and Efficient Use
- Welding Processes used in RW
- Programming of Robots in welding applications
- Seam tracking systems and sensors used in RW
- Joint Preparation for RW
- Maintenance of RW Systems
- Theory welding terms and abbreviations
- Welding joints
- Welding processes
- Welding defects including ISO 5817
- Basics of Materials
- Welding Operator qualifications
- WPS Qualifications
- RW health and safety
- Welding Symbols
- Introduction to NDT
The training includes a practical module which will teach the Welding Operator the Programming of the robot.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org