Full payment is to be made prior to the commencement of the examination. All prices quoted include VAT.
Online rewrite booking process shall be available from 2019.
The following documentation is required for re-write examination enrolment:
- All documentation regarding rewrite examinations to be forwarded to Constance Makweng in the Examination Department on 011 298 2106 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Examination Application Form” – completed in full with special attention given to signatures and valid email address. (Initial candidates attending the training course shall be required to complete this form on the first day of the course)
- Confirmation of full payment
- For NDT Examinations – A valid vision acuity certificate obtained from a qualified optometrist within 6 months of writing the exam is required
- Legible copy of ID or Passport
What you need to bring along:
- Copy of your ID or Passport
- Stationery, e.g. pen, pencil, note book, erasure and highlighter and scientific calculator
Cancellation of Re-write Exam:
- The SAIW reserves the right to cancel the holding of a rewrite exam at short notice, should student numbers not meet our minimum requirements. Candidates shall be informed of the cancellation two weeks prior to the re-write exam date and arrangements will be made to book the candidate on the next available re-write exam. Should the student / applicant decide the alternative arrangement is unsuitable, the full re-write exam fee will be reimbursed in these circumstances. Personal costs relating to accommodation and travelling cannot be claimed
- If the re-write exam booking is cancelled by the applicant less than 15 (fifteen) days prior to the re-write exam date, then the cancellation charge will be equal to the full re-write exam cost and no refund is applicable
- If the re-write exam booking is cancelled by the applicant 15 (fifteen) days or more prior to the re-write exam date, a cancellation charge of 4% (plus VAT) of the re-write exam fee will be charged by the SAIW as an administration fee and the balance of the fee refunded to the applicant. In these circumstances only the balance of the re-write exam fee will be reimbursed and no personal costs relating to accommodation and travelling may be claimed by the applicant
- NDT: Wear long pants, shirt and safety boots
- ANY OTHER COURSE: Long pants, shirt and closed shoes
Please contact SAIW NDT admin for further information on: email@example.com or 011 298 2106
Price for re-write cost per paper OR sample OR 12 Radiographic Film Sets OR written instruction is R 1,000 (including VAT).
Pricing FOR Revision Classes. Revision only, per day (Including VAT)
Corporate Member R 1,560
Non-Member R 1,790
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 298 2106 for any special requests.