SAIW Materials Testing Laboratory is a lab that conducts both Non-destructive and Destructive testing.
The facility is fully equipped to perform mechanical and non-destructive testing and weld samples, either welded in the welding school or to assess welder performance or procedure qualification. The material testing laboratory supports the consulting services offered by SAIW.
- Welding procedure and welder performance qualification
- Failure analysis/weld analysis
- Troubleshooting welding problems
- Welding Coordinator
- Implementing new welding technologies in industry
- Welding consumable testing
- Post weld heat treatment simulations
- Technical Information and Support
SAIW Materials’s Testing Laboratory is ISO 17025 Accredited for testing :
Other Non-accredited tests:
The SAIW material testing laboratory, laboratory number T0693, is accredited by SANAS to comply with ISO 17025.
The SAIW material testing laboratory is managed by a team of qualified and experienced metallurgists.
For more information, please contact administrator on email@example.com or 011 298 2104