Welding facilitator at Cosmo Training Academy
We have the following position available:
Welding facilitator at Cosmo Training Academy (Temporary position)
This job profile highlights the key areas of the jobholder’s output responsibilities and corresponding activities. Additional tasks, however, may form part of the requirements of the position or be added based on the organisational need.
- Ensure availability of resources such as welding consumables by reporting necessity of supplies for training courses prior to commencement of training.
- Prepare training facilities such as training equipment, set-up of training room, learning material etc. prior to commencement of training.
- Develop, update and maintain learning material such as learner guides and presentation as and when required.
- Facilitate learning programmes.
- Assess learners.
- Moderate assessments when required.
- Ensure administrative forms such as enrolment forms, attendance registers, course evaluation forms are completed by learners and provided to training administrator.
- Market the company and participate in company marketing activities to assist in promoting the company to potential customers.
|Qualifications and other minimum requirements:||
|Computer literacy/ system requirements:||
Salary will be discussed during the interview with short listed candidates.
Please forward cv’s to Emma Britz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you do not fulfil the minimum requirements above.