Personnel involved in the fabrication of steel structures including inspection, quality control and fabrication should attend this course. Engineering personnel wishing to improve their understanding of inspection and quality control during fabrication of steel structures are also encouraged to attend this course.
This course provides an understanding of this welding fabrication code and covers the following aspects of the 2015 version of the code:
- Section 1 – General requirements related to welded steel structures
- Section 3 – Pre-qualified welding procedures
- Section 4 – Welding procedure and performance qualification
- Section 5 – Fabrication requirements
- Section 6 – Inspection requirements
- Practical exercises in the use of the code.
Course Duration : 3 days