- The Practical Welding Training Course is tailored to the needs of the individual candidate.
- Training will be aimed at meeting the needs of the welder and will be aimed to take account of the entry skill level and the desired end result
- Introduction to welding technology concepts
Training can be provided for practical welding with the following welding processes:
- SMAW/MMA – “Stick welding’
- GMAW/MIG/MAG – ‘CO2 welding’
- GTAW/TIG welding ‘Argon welding’
- FCAW – Flux cored welding
- SAW – Submerged arc welding
Training can be undertaken for welding in all positions.
At the end of the training period, a welder qualification in accordance with any of the fabrication standards (e.g. ASME IX, AWS D1.1, ISO 9606) can be undertaken and issued on a successful result.