|ISO 3834 Company Certification - Auditor, on contract basis with a minimum availability of eight normal workings days per month. The position reports to the Manager: Company Certification.
- Conducting surveillance audits on companies certified to ISO 3834 by SAIW
Requirements of position:
- Compulsory requirement – IWE / IWT qualification registered with Your application will not be considered without and IWT / IWE qualification, IWS qualification is not sufficient for this position.
- Engineering degree / diploma – Metallurgy and / or Mechanical
- Extensive knowledge and experience with respect to welding engineering and welding
- Extensive knowledge and experience of quality requirements for welding as defined by ISO 3834 and knowledge on the requirements and implementation of quality management systems.
- Extensive knowledge and auditing skills with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of the requirements of ISO 19011
- Be familiar with the requirements of ISO 17021
- Ability to communicate in English and interact effectively with personnel at all levels in a
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Own reliable transport and cellular telephone
- Willing to travel within the borders of South Africa and work away from home
Applications may be submitted to Renier Mostert by e-mail to email@example.com before 20 October 2023